Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Azure - Delete button on native application registration is disabled / cannot remove

While working on figuring out how authentication between Azure <--> D365FO <--> Custom web service works I found myself unable to delete one of the application registrations I created because the delete button was disabled for the native application I created but not for the web api registration I created.


In order to fix this we need to do the following:



1: Click on manifest -> Edit

2: Change the property 'availableToOtherTenants' from true to false




3: Hit Save


The delete button should now be enabled.




If you have the same issue with a registered app that is of type Web app/ API then you can use the GUI to update this property by going to Settings > Properties > Multi-tenanted and simply change from yes to no.




No comments:

Post a Comment